A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

July 09, 2007

They Just Opened the Floodgates.

Sprint ditches customers who complain too much

Is it just me, or is there a great way to get out of your cell phone contract without getting smacked with a $150+ termination fee? All you have to do is call customer service over and over again with annoying questions and issues. Sure you're going to look like a major prick to the customer reps and there might be some bad notes on you, but unless the phone companies start comparing notes, you've got a way out for free. I don't expect the phone companies to start comparing notes either because I'm sure Verizon doesn't give a shit if you were an asshole to Sprint or AT&T.

Too bad I'd actually consider sticking with Verizon when my contract under Mike expires, or else I would consider using this as a way to prevent being stuck with major fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment