A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

July 06, 2007

Transformers

I promise I won't spoil anything, other than to say that you need to see this movie. It does start out a bit slow, but the action gets really really really good later on. I have to give mad props to the fact they were able to get the transformations to occur while the bots were still moving because that made for some real badass destruction in some cases. I'd see this movie again in theatres.

Pick up this months issue of Maxim to see Megan Fox from the movie, she looks damn good in her pictoral, plus there's a pullout of the autobots from the movie as well.

1 comment: