A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

September 04, 2007

Another Successful Kitchen Experiment

So I have a newly created recipe to share, try it and enjoy!

Turkey-Feta Burgers

1 lb. ground turkey
1/3 c. crumbled feta (basil tomato flavored works great!)
1/2 tsp. pepper
1 lime

Combine turkey, feta, and pepper in a bowl, juice the lime into the bowl and mix. Let sit for 15 minutes, then either grill, bake, or pan-fry until middle turns gray.

As for adding a bun and condiments, that's up to you, I ate one with just the bun and it was perfect for me. Pair this with some steamed veggies for a healthier meal than what you would find at your local fast food joint (and much tastier too!).

The next time I try this, I'm going to try some TVP in the meat as well, I'm thinking buffalo feta turkey burgers *evil laugh*