A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 31, 2007

One last thought

I swear I'll go to bed, but there's just one other thing on my mind that I just wanted to get out.

While Joshua is an ex, yes I still hang out with him. Just because we dated at one point it doesn't mean I can't ever be a friend or still hang out with him. We have a good time together, and we both have no illusions about the bond between us. In fact, if it turns out that the guy he is currently interested in is someone that I know on DC Front Runners, I'll be promoting Joshua to this guy.

So If I hear one more person ask me or Joshua "Why do you hang out with your ex?" or some variation of that, I will hunt them down and beat them senseless with a clue-by-four.

Thank You and Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. You and Joshua were friends first. Then dated then decided to just remain friends. I understand why you hang out. I find nothing weird with it.

    I should write aboutmy exs.. (scary)

    I only talk to one of my exes he and I are friends. We have this Mulder & Scully thing going on.. or to use a Star Trek term.. more of a Kira and Dax kind of relationship.

    In my opinion as long as things are friendly, and there is an open line of communication and fun, there is no problem in my book.

    ReplyDelete