A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

November 17, 2007

Beowulf in 3D

*No Spoilers*

I went and saw Beowulf last night in 3D. I say go see the movie, whether it's in 3D or not, the 3D is just icing on the cake. I had read the poem years and years ago in high school so I knew the basic plot, but I enjoyed having the movie fill in a lot of the gaps in what I could remember. The fight scenes were awesome, and the movie kept moving so you were never bored with a bunch of unnecessary subplots.

Now I just need to find a guy who looks like Beowulf.....boy was he hot, and so was the Angelina Jolie character (which basically looks like her). Hell, I'd love to just be the middle of a sandwich between those two...rawr!

So anyway, go see it, it's a movie worthy of seeing in the theaters, even better if you can see a 3D showing.