A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

November 17, 2007

Beowulf in 3D

*No Spoilers*

I went and saw Beowulf last night in 3D. I say go see the movie, whether it's in 3D or not, the 3D is just icing on the cake. I had read the poem years and years ago in high school so I knew the basic plot, but I enjoyed having the movie fill in a lot of the gaps in what I could remember. The fight scenes were awesome, and the movie kept moving so you were never bored with a bunch of unnecessary subplots.

Now I just need to find a guy who looks like Beowulf.....boy was he hot, and so was the Angelina Jolie character (which basically looks like her). Hell, I'd love to just be the middle of a sandwich between those two...rawr!

So anyway, go see it, it's a movie worthy of seeing in the theaters, even better if you can see a 3D showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment