A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 25, 2008

Another Odd Dream

They say if you start writing your dreams down, you remember them more often. Kind of ironic that after I write about the dream I had last Wednesday that I remember one the very next night.

This time the part I remember concerned a work evaluation, and for some reason this was not going to be a good review. To add a bit of drama, it basically turns into a grilling at my cubicle, complete with all the lights going dark except for a single light on me of course. I can't say I remember the questions, but from the tone, things were not well.

It's very odd that I tend to dream about things that are completely the opposite of reality, yet they can seem real. I wonder if it was a reflection of some personal worries I had. About a week or two ago, there was a bit of a lull with my projects at work, and it meant that I was poking around my instruments looking for things that needed to be fixed and just trying to keep busy. I hate these lulls at times because I don't feel as productive as I normally do.

Of course, I asked for it because now I got last minute changes to an instrument before a test, and currently there's a debate between my project manager and the sponsor on how to handle a certain variable. I may just have to leave that change out for this test and put it in later because I do not have time to screw around with it when the release is due the next day. Oh well, at least it's not production.

No comments:

Post a Comment