A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 24, 2008

Odd Dream

I had an odd dream last night. I was dreaming that I said Hi to someone on an instant messenger, and then up pops this webpage that basically says "You've been blocked by this person" and then it listed some reasons why. It kind of read like a rejection hotline message, which if you haven't ever listened to, look up one of their numbers and listen to it, it's hilarious, and the phone number is perfect to use when you want to ditch a bad date (I have it stored in my cell phone just in case) or for a pushy person at a convention booth.

Anyway, I can't figure out why the hell I would dream something like that. I know I've been blocked by people on IM, and I've blocked people as well. You get over it and move on with your life.

*shrug* Why I would dream about knowing if someone blocked me is something I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment