A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

February 20, 2008

April 14th, My Day to Celebrate

April 14th seems like such an ordinary day...except that for me it will be the day I finally get to release one of my projects to be processed on one of our production servers. After two years, ten months, and eight days, it finally will be prepped for prime time. This will be go time baby, no more modifications needed unless there's a problem out there in the field.

I'll probably be walking on clouds for a while, at least until May 1, then it will be eggshells since that will be the first day of data collection, and the first time that the field reps get to hammer away at this thing without supervision from HQ. I'm proud that this moment has finally come, and who knows what will be down the road next :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment