A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

February 12, 2008

To My Maryland, DC, and Virginia Readers

By the time you read this, it's Tuesday, and that means it's the "Potomac Primary" as everyone is calling it.

If you can vote, I urge you to go out there and do it. There's no real good reason not to, unless you're in the hospital, but that's a whole other issue in itself, and I would hope you would have gotten an absentee ballot ;-)

But really, I do consider voting very important. My mom tells me about how she remembers being told about how her parents were not able to vote for the longest time because of the way laws were back then. Thankfully it is not that way now, which is why in my mind, you're a dumbass if you don't go out there and vote.

I don't care who you vote for, just go out there and vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment