A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

March 20, 2008

Dumbasses...

State Dept. Fires 2 for looking at Obama File.

Oy, what idiots. The worst part is that they probably have a warning appear on their computer every morning when they would log in at work that essentially said "Only authorized activities are permitted, by using this computer, you consent to be monitored and recorded. THERE IS NO RIGHT TO PRIVACY ON THIS SYSTEM!"

I know that's what I have on my computer at work. I also know that if at any time I access confidential information, there is a log being kept of what I accessed and I can have my ass nailed to a wall if I step out of line. Besides, I can only access private information on a "Need to Know" basis, and guess what, I have no "need" to "know" if Barack Obama (or anyone else for that matter) answered any Decennial Census or other survey.

I know for me a violation like that will cost me $250,000 in fines and up to 5 years in jail. It also means I have a big fat felony to follow me around for the rest of my life, boy don't those look good to an employer? :-P

Fucking idiots.

No comments:

Post a Comment