A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 24, 2008

Quick Update

The show has been going great, people love it! Thank you to those who have been coming to watch, you're awesome!

I'm going to be offline for a few days but when I get back there will be a proper update.

1 comment:

  1. I can't say it enough...Kudos! To you and everyone else for a performance well done. I can really tell you guys put a lot of time and effort into that. Really glad I was able to catch one of the shows this weekend. Get some rest on those vocal chords and can't wait till the next time you take the stage. :)

    Bravo! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete