A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

September 14, 2008

They Did What?

Before leaving Pasadena on Saturday morning I was reading a copy of the Baltimore Examiner and there was an article about a police investigation into a playground that had burned down in Baltimore. It looks like that the fire was set deliberately.

I have to know, who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to burn down a playground? I just can't wrap my mind around why a person would do something like that. To me a playground is a pretty innocent place, and by doing something like that, you're robbing kids of a place where they can go and have fun.

Who does something like that?