A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 27, 2008

Find Me A Find...Catch Me A Catch...

After a chat with some of my friends over the past weekend, I am apparently banned from picking out my own boyfriends, especially because I just have not had the greatest luck doing so.

Ya know what, they can take a crack at finding me a good man. They know me well enough and if it works out, great, and if not, no major loss. At this point I am getting more enjoyment out of meeting a number of new people and hanging out with them, without the pressures that come from taking it beyond a casual level.

Also, there may be a few opportunities coming down the pike that will be much easier to act on if I am not tied down ;-) Just have to see how it shakes out.