A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 27, 2008

Find Me A Find...Catch Me A Catch...

After a chat with some of my friends over the past weekend, I am apparently banned from picking out my own boyfriends, especially because I just have not had the greatest luck doing so.

Ya know what, they can take a crack at finding me a good man. They know me well enough and if it works out, great, and if not, no major loss. At this point I am getting more enjoyment out of meeting a number of new people and hanging out with them, without the pressures that come from taking it beyond a casual level.

Also, there may be a few opportunities coming down the pike that will be much easier to act on if I am not tied down ;-) Just have to see how it shakes out.

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I always felt the same way about your "friends". Except Dax and R of course...they were cool.

    I hope the next guy you date doesn't turn out to be a "contingency plan" as you categorized our relationship at Shea Stadium in September.

    Playing with people's feelings isn't cool.

    ReplyDelete