A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 07, 2008

Something New

The Yoga studio by my house, Greenbelt Om, is looking to add new members to their classes. Since they are appealing for the new members or their doors will have to close, I took another look at the studio. I have visited once before when they were doing a week of free classes, but at the time, there was nothing scheduled that would work for me.

Now I notice they have a few classes from 7:45 PM to 9:00 PM, a perfect time for me since I can get home, relax a bit, change, and then walk to the studio.

So I am going to add yoga to my routine, and I hope they are able to stay open. If you're in the area, I hope you'll consider joining up.

No comments:

Post a Comment