A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

November 23, 2008

Gay Bingo - This Wednesday

A few months after I moved here to Maryland, I was introduced to Bingo over at The Hippo in Baltimore. It has now become a tradition to go to Bingo the night before Thanksgiving. It's Thanksgiving week, so now it's time to head up to Baltimore again.

I can't be the only one who is going to be in the area for Thanksgiving, so why not head up to Baltimore, have a drink, have some fun, play some bingo, and you might even win some cash back as well.

Bingo should be starting with the early bird games at 8, The regular games should start at 8:30 or 9, it will cost $20 and that will buy several games of bingo. It is totally worth it, especially if you win because you will make your money back.

I hope you'll join me for a fun night. I can also see about arranging rides for those who do not have vehicles as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment