A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 15, 2008

A Bullshit Win

NFL Refs SUCK!!!!

Ravens vs Squealers, we had that game, and it came down to one call on whether or not to give the Squealers a touchdown. While the receiver had their foot over the line, the ball was not over the line when our defense took them down. After a review, the ref decided to hand the Squealers a touchdown, that MOTHERFUCKER!!!! I WANT HIS HEAD!!!! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!

I know that in hockey, the head of all the referees will actually e-mail individual refs with a critique of their performance the night before, complete with video to justify what he is saying. I hope they have that in the NFL as well because the ref that reviewed the play needs to be walloped upside his head for that call, it was a BULLSHIT call!! One could claim that I am biased because I am a known Ravens fan, but even the Squealers fan that was sitting with me called bullshit on the call as well.

Damn them, I hope that the refs are a bit more neutral in the upcoming Cowboys game. Speaking of, am I the only one who wishes that Terrell Owens would pull a Plaxico Burress and accidentally shoot himself?