A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 15, 2008

A Bullshit Win

NFL Refs SUCK!!!!

Ravens vs Squealers, we had that game, and it came down to one call on whether or not to give the Squealers a touchdown. While the receiver had their foot over the line, the ball was not over the line when our defense took them down. After a review, the ref decided to hand the Squealers a touchdown, that MOTHERFUCKER!!!! I WANT HIS HEAD!!!! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!

I know that in hockey, the head of all the referees will actually e-mail individual refs with a critique of their performance the night before, complete with video to justify what he is saying. I hope they have that in the NFL as well because the ref that reviewed the play needs to be walloped upside his head for that call, it was a BULLSHIT call!! One could claim that I am biased because I am a known Ravens fan, but even the Squealers fan that was sitting with me called bullshit on the call as well.

Damn them, I hope that the refs are a bit more neutral in the upcoming Cowboys game. Speaking of, am I the only one who wishes that Terrell Owens would pull a Plaxico Burress and accidentally shoot himself?

No comments:

Post a Comment