A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 09, 2009

Too Soon

I was very disheartened to hear tonight that one of my friends dogs, Luka, passed away.

He was a beautiful husky that I had seen around town and at Hilary and Celestine's house ever since I moved here. He was a rescue dog, and he was lucky to find his way to their home because he certainly could not have been in a better place.  You could see how happy he was because despite being several years old, he had the energy of a puppy, which may have made his owners crazy at times but I think they learned to live with it.  If I wasn't seeing him at home, I'd see him around town at events or just being walked.  He was always sweet and got along with other people and dogs easily.

It's terrible to hear now that he is no longer with us.  Rest in Peace Luka.

No comments:

Post a Comment