A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 13, 2010

Hurray Ravens!

It's almost Saturday and I am getting rather excited about the Ravens vs Colts playoff game coming up.  I think we have a good chance to win, and it would be a major feather in our cap if we do.  With the intensity we played last week against the Patriots, I hope we can keep it up because that could be the difference between a W or an L in this game.  Plus Peyton Manning can suck it.

Found this joke on the Ravens message board, and it has to be shared, I'd totally do this if I could.

A man goes to the Pittsburgh Steelers ticket office and inquires about purchasing play-off tickets. The ticket teller replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Steelers did not make it to the play-offs.
The following day the same man goes to the Steelers ticket office and inquires about purchasing Steelers play-off tickets. The ticket teller politely replies that there weren't any tickets for sale because the Steelers did not make it to the play-offs.

This goes on for an entire week. The man goes to the Steelers ticket office inquiring about play-off tickets and the teller says none are for sale because the Steelers did not make it to the play-offs.

Another week of this goes by and the man still is asking the ticket teller about Steelers play-off tickets. Finally the ticket teller in a loud voice says, I'VE TOLD YOU FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS THERE WERE NOT ANY TICKETS AVAILABLE BECAUSE THE STEELERS DID NOT MAKE THE PLAY-OFFS!

The man replied, "I know. I drive all the way from Baltimore just to hear you say that!"


GO RAVENS!