A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

September 17, 2007

Lordy...

The next time I take an R12 bus home, make sure it says New Carrollton, and not Deanwood Station. Yes, I got on the wrong bus. Thankfully I was able to hop off the bus at college park and just wait for the R12 New Carrollton to come by. I lost about an hour, but oh well.

I decided to turn some of my overripe bananas (they were green when I bought em!) into banana nut muffins. I must say it's nice to be a 3 minute walk from a supermarket because i had to run over there to get baking soda, and I got some walnuts as well. Now I can smell them baking and it's driving me crazy.

This Saturday, I think I'm going to head into the city in the morning and meet up with the DC Front Runners to check them out. I'd get some exercise, and I could meet other people, it should be a win-win all around.