A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 09, 2010

Holiday Cookie Orders!

Hey all, this is from my friend Stephanie and she makes some awesome cookies, so I wanted to put the word out there that she's taking orders.  She'd love to get a baking business going and this would help put her on her way.

It's once again that time of year where we scramble around trying to figure out what to give our loved ones.  And as much as we'd all love to be able to hand out new luxury sedans with red bows tied around it, we all know that's not a wallet-friendly option.  Do you want to know what is a budget friendly and oh so thoughtful option? Fresh, homemade cookies! 
I know, I know. You're thinking: "Who has time to bake cookies? I have shopping to do, lights to string up and holiday parties galore! And I can't bake those pre-packaged Pillsbury cookies, let alone real cookies!"  Well, take a deep breath and relax because I'm here to help!  For the low price of $15, you can give your loved ones, co-workers and random strangers a festive, holiday tube filled with a dozen fresh, homemade cookies! These aren't just your every day, run-of-the-mill cookies either.  It's an assortment of four different flavors, all made from scratch from the woman behind Adventures in Shaw!  I've always made homemade goodies as gifts and now you can too...without the resulting mound of dirty dishes. 
Each cookie tube comes with three cookies of each flavor.  The flavors include: chocolate dipped coconut cookies, salty oatmeal cookies, chocolate chunk cookies (with or without walnuts) and buttery cherry jam cookies.  The tubes are a holiday red and come festooned with a bright, holiday ribbon! And a personal holiday message can be included! 
I accept Pay Pal as payment and all tubes can be picked up at designated times in Columbia Heights (a convenient one block from the metro).  For more information and to place an order, click here!  I will be taking orders until December 20th!
If you have any questions, email me at adventuresinshaw at gmail dot com and I'll be more than happy to work with you.  Feel free to pass this along to others who might delight in cookie goodness during this festive time of year!
Happy holidays and thank you for ordering from Shaw Girl's Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment