A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 10, 2007

Too much to do

and not enough time to do it.

It's been rehearsal after rehearsal, and I can't wait until we actually perform Godspell on August 24, 25, and 26.

Then I have to get ready for Labor Day, right after that, move. Then the weekend after that, a self-defense class. So my weekends are booked for the next few weeks.

Mike and I are talking things out. I got a look at the cell phone bill, it turns out that my charges are $43.71, so the estimate was close. Still, if I had seen a bill in the first place, I wouldn't have had a reason to bitch.

Friday night it's a rehearsal, Saturday morning is set painting, then signing the lease to my new apartment, along with finding out information. Hopefully I can set it up to where I can have DSL active as soon as I get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment