A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 10, 2007

Too much to do

and not enough time to do it.

It's been rehearsal after rehearsal, and I can't wait until we actually perform Godspell on August 24, 25, and 26.

Then I have to get ready for Labor Day, right after that, move. Then the weekend after that, a self-defense class. So my weekends are booked for the next few weeks.

Mike and I are talking things out. I got a look at the cell phone bill, it turns out that my charges are $43.71, so the estimate was close. Still, if I had seen a bill in the first place, I wouldn't have had a reason to bitch.

Friday night it's a rehearsal, Saturday morning is set painting, then signing the lease to my new apartment, along with finding out information. Hopefully I can set it up to where I can have DSL active as soon as I get there.