A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

November 09, 2007

Birthday Plans

Yes, this is last-minute since I procrastinate on making birthday plans for myself.

My birthday is on Monday and it's the big 25. I'd like to meet at Red Rocks Pizzeria in DC for dinner around 6:30, where we go from there, who knows :-) I'm in the mood for pizza and beer, why not indulge it eh? I haven't been to Red Rocks, but I have been curious about it, and the reviews look good.

I'll throw out an Evite later, but I'm putting it here as well just in case I manage to forget someone or I don't have their E-mail address.

Your presence and a sense of humor are required. Formal-wear and presents are not required.