A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

November 09, 2007

Birthday Plans

Yes, this is last-minute since I procrastinate on making birthday plans for myself.

My birthday is on Monday and it's the big 25. I'd like to meet at Red Rocks Pizzeria in DC for dinner around 6:30, where we go from there, who knows :-) I'm in the mood for pizza and beer, why not indulge it eh? I haven't been to Red Rocks, but I have been curious about it, and the reviews look good.

I'll throw out an Evite later, but I'm putting it here as well just in case I manage to forget someone or I don't have their E-mail address.

Your presence and a sense of humor are required. Formal-wear and presents are not required.

No comments:

Post a Comment