A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 18, 2008

Must...Have...

BraveStarr: Season One, Volume 1

I actually have very vague memories of watching this show when I was living in a small apartment in California in 1987, right after we had moved there. If you read the Wikipedia entry about it, it only lasted 5 months, but it certainly made an impression on me.

For years afterward, I would actually recall a scene from the show where he was invoking his spirit animal powers, but I could never remember the name of the show! It wasn't until about a year ago when I was talking with Dax about He-Man in the 80's that he tipped me off to Bravestarr. I did a search on Youtube, found a clip of an episode, and sure enough, it was the show I had been trying to remember the name of all these years.

So between this and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I have a lot that can take up my DVD viewing for the next few months