A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 18, 2008

Must...Have...

BraveStarr: Season One, Volume 1

I actually have very vague memories of watching this show when I was living in a small apartment in California in 1987, right after we had moved there. If you read the Wikipedia entry about it, it only lasted 5 months, but it certainly made an impression on me.

For years afterward, I would actually recall a scene from the show where he was invoking his spirit animal powers, but I could never remember the name of the show! It wasn't until about a year ago when I was talking with Dax about He-Man in the 80's that he tipped me off to Bravestarr. I did a search on Youtube, found a clip of an episode, and sure enough, it was the show I had been trying to remember the name of all these years.

So between this and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I have a lot that can take up my DVD viewing for the next few months

No comments:

Post a Comment