A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

April 21, 2008

Damn, 12 Days Already?

I just logged into Blogger and it noted that I haven't updated since April 9th.

Here's a summary of what has happened in that time:

--JH had surgery on his nose, which meant he was basically resting for a week. I spent some time hanging out with him and we watched lots of Simpsons.

--I finally released the production version of the housing construction survey

--I traveled to Atlanta for three days last week to observe training on the construction survey, and observed an interview of the consumer survey. There was also sightseeing done.

--JH and I spent the past weekend in NJ and NY, going to Six Flags, Coney Island, and visiting some of his extended family.

--I am going through final testing of some of my programs before they hit production, and I can just say that I freaking ROCK as a programmer.

--I have much love to give to Costco right now.

Details will follow, including lots of pictures :-D