A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

April 30, 2008

Videoblogging?

I have been working on pictures from my Atlanta trip, and as I ran through some of them, I realized that I really wish I had taken some video while I was at some of the places. My digicam has the ability to take video so the capability is there, however, is it worth the time and effort?

Hence the latest poll question on my blog page, if I were to shoot video like when I'm playing tourist or even making whole blog entries as a video rather than text, would you watch it?

1 comment:

  1. I vote yes, conditionally. The condition is: don't make them boring! :-)

    I would do a lot more video posts, but I always feel like they come out kinda crappy. Plus I don't have good editing software to cut together the bits that I like and remove the slow parts. And I'm no good with coming up with narration on the fly.

    Now if you could rig a tripod/steadycam method for riding roller coasters, that would be pretty damn cool.

    ReplyDelete