A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 18, 2008

Analytics Trends

In the last month, I have had 82 different visitors to my blog. I would guess that some people do like to read about what I have to say :-)

The two things that jump out at me are:

1. After my recent entries page, the next most popular page is my entry where I speculate if Taylor Swift is a homophobe.

2. Someone from Lockheed Martin has visited my blog thirteen times.

For a stats guy like me, it can fun to sift through this data and see what can be drawn from it.

1 comment:

  1. I have no doubt I know who has visited from LM....

    -Your Fag Hag ;-)

    ReplyDelete