A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 22, 2008

Gotta Rest

The performance is soon, and I am stoked for it. I just need to rest my voice tonight because I am getting a bit of a warning from my body that I'm pushing it a bit too far. I have to admit though that we sound good, the duet is going to blow people away.

At least work will be an easier day. We had a small crisis occur yesterday and I stepped up to the plate and got things done and fixed in a very short amount of time. The regulators didn't like how a survey was going to be conducted so they wouldn't approve it, and we were due to release it for production next week. It meant that yesterday I was notified of this, and then I was sent new specifications to make changes to what I had already programmed. I got all of those changes in by this morning, and released a new instrument to our testing platform. The sponsor was wowed by the turnaround, and so was one of my bosses.

So it should be a quieter day at work since any and all crises have been taken care of. I can focus on Children of Eden :-D