A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 29, 2008

Interesting

Tomorrow should be rather interesting with the flight back to Baltimore because there are two stops, but I don't have to get off and change planes.  I wonder what the two stops will be.  My money is on Denver and Kansas City before I arrive in Baltimore.

I just hope there is a restaurant at the airport that is open so I can grab some food before the flight, 6 hours and 20 minutes is a long time to be on planes.

Baltimore, I shall be home soon; Phoenix, I will visit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment