A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 27, 2008

Damn Weather

WTF is with the weather in Phoenix right now?

For all you who made remarks about how I was going to be in the nice warm Phoenix weather, it's 39F right now, and earlier this evening I was covering plants with my dad so they don't freeze this evening, especially with the wind chill.

I want warmer weather dammit, if only because I have no one I can snuggle up to in order to keep warm ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Forecasted High Temp in Baltimore for Sunday December 28th is 65 degrees.

    How is it that the NFL game I am going to is going to be 30 degrees warmer than the game you went to three weeks ago?

    ReplyDelete