A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

December 24, 2008

So Far So Good

I have been so lazy for the last two days, which is totally not like me, but it is something I deserve right now.

The most I have really done is go and finish Christmas shopping with my dad and run some other errands, but otherwise I have just been hanging around the house, catching up on some reading and video games.  Hell, I've even been sleeping the full 8-9 hours I should be getting as well.

I haven't been entirely lazy though, I've still been doing the shovelgloving to help offset any extra eating this week, and I have been watching my snacking because that is the sort of habit I would break while here.  Of course I do whatever I can to help out around the house.

Do I really have anything planned?  Nah, I'm on vacation, and that's how it should be.  What I am reminded is that it is a bit harder for me to go out and about in Phoenix since I don't have my car with me anymore, but that can't be helped.  Besides, it's the holidays and some folks are busy with their own families.  Still, I will see if I can find time to visit with folks I know.

I'm just glad to be here and make a bit of a change of scenery.