A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 14, 2009

Spike

Yesterdays entry about the bad Windows update really drove traffic to this blog.  Typically I get about 5-10 people who read every day.  Yesterday I had 349 visitors because of this windows update issue.  Apparently I was popular for a while in a Google search before everyone and their mother started reporting about this update and how it broke their computer and/or how they fixed it.  I even was used as the source for Yahoo! Answers when someone was complaining about their computer being bricked.

Finally, Taylor Swift being a homophobe is not the most popular google search that brings people to my blog ;-)