A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 14, 2009

Spike

Yesterdays entry about the bad Windows update really drove traffic to this blog.  Typically I get about 5-10 people who read every day.  Yesterday I had 349 visitors because of this windows update issue.  Apparently I was popular for a while in a Google search before everyone and their mother started reporting about this update and how it broke their computer and/or how they fixed it.  I even was used as the source for Yahoo! Answers when someone was complaining about their computer being bricked.

Finally, Taylor Swift being a homophobe is not the most popular google search that brings people to my blog ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment