A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

February 05, 2008

Favorite Superbowl Commercials

All of the commercials below were my absolute favorites this year.



I love reality checks



Who did not love this commercial?




Unlike what some of my friends thought, the ending was perfect.



This was just plain cool, and even the lizards dance better than Michael Jackson



I called the ending of this commercial, but oh man it was funny.



Admit it, if you saw Richard Simmons in the road, you'd floor it too. I know I would.

1 comment:

  1. Who did not love this commercial?

    The fact that it was HIS car at the end cracked me up.

    Admit it, if you saw Richard Simmons in the road, you'd floor it too. I know I would.

    OMG!! Homophobe!

    ReplyDelete