A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

March 20, 2008

Lazy Day

I promise tomorrow will be better...

The only thing I did today was go over to Fry's Electronics to look for some items and basically wander the store. I was rather disappointed in their video game section because it is quite clear which manufacturer has their foot in the door there. Two aisles of Playstation, one aisle of XBox, and one aisle of Nintendo. On the other hand, the fact that there was a big section of clearance PSP also says something about how well that system is doing.

Now if I didn't have to travel with it, I would have considered picking up Guitar Hero III today since it was much cheaper than the rest of the stores I have seen it at.

I did pick up a few movies though, namely ones I had seen on Netflix that I decided were worth buying. I picked up Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2 and Hot Fuzz (they were out of Shaun of the Dead).

Beyond that I just kind of hung out at the house. I have been playing my brother's copy of Trauma Center: New Blood on Wii. It's an interesting game, but man does it get frustrating at times. I may consider adding it to my Gamefly queue or picking up a used copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment