A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

June 26, 2008

Well Lovely

The good stuff: I got my new glasses in today, and my tent arrived as well, so I was able to pick those up.

The bad stuff: My power steering belt on my car snapped tonight. It's still drivable, just much harder to turn.

So my weekend project will be to replace the belt. However, it means taking off the other belts to replace that one as well. I have decided that considering the age of my car that simple maintenance and replacements will be done myself. I picked up a repair manual at the auto parts store, so I know what I have to do to get to it. It just figures that the power steering was the innermost belt, so that's why the other belts have to come off, including taking off my front tire to get to the tensioner for the A/c belt.

Ahh well, it's how life goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment