A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 12, 2008

Hurt...Repeat

I'm going through the Hundred Pushups program and I redo the fitness test after two weeks like you're supposed to. I increased the number of pushups from 16 to 26, so it's a very good start. That also means things get ramped up a notch. Unfortunately for me last week, my body decided to tell me I tried doing the number of pushups at too high of a level, so I ended up hurt last week from doing it, and didn't do the two other days I was supposed to do.

I'm going to repeat week 3 at a lower level and hopefully I won't hurt myself this time. I found I was able to get through the workout tonight without collapsing after the third set, so I must be on the right track.

Here's to being on my way to greater upper body strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment