A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

September 14, 2008

They Did What?

Before leaving Pasadena on Saturday morning I was reading a copy of the Baltimore Examiner and there was an article about a police investigation into a playground that had burned down in Baltimore. It looks like that the fire was set deliberately.

I have to know, who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to burn down a playground? I just can't wrap my mind around why a person would do something like that. To me a playground is a pretty innocent place, and by doing something like that, you're robbing kids of a place where they can go and have fun.

Who does something like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment