A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

July 20, 2009

Summer Pictures and Video (So Far)

If you're on Facebook, or maybe even Twitter, you've already seen me advertise these are up, but if not, here's the pictures and video from my summer so far. Enjoy!

Las Vegas:
Palazzo Hotel

Carowinds:
Carowinds Entrance Sign

First Video of Night of Fire at Carowinds (5 total on Youtube)


Nature:
Butterfly

Dorney Park:
Steel Force

There are no sets of pictures from The Woods during my recent visit. The reason for that is because The Woods is a private campground and there are likely people who do not want pictures of themselves or their site (especially if they are a permanent) taken and put up on the Internet. Since some people were not there so I could obtain permission to photograph items such as their site decorations, I chose not to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment