A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

April 29, 2010

State of the Mangi

So I have been amazingly quiet the last few weeks on my blog, and that is solely due to life.  I have several things I want to write about that have been rattling around in my head, but just no time to really sit down and write them out, but they will be written.  Along with that, there's the things I wrote down (on paper no less) during my trip overseas that I would like to put up here.  Now that I have finished with getting all the photos organized, uploaded, titled, and tagged over on my flickr account, I can cross that big project off my list and move onward.

Besides that, the minute I came back, I hit the ground running with work projects, and I'm in a play, so that means lots of studying.  The month of May is going to be a busy one for me, but I can handle it.  I can't wait for summer though, I'm itching to get outside and hit some theme parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment