A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

July 10, 2007

Catching Up

So next week the final Harry Potter book will be released. I have already pre-ordered my copy, I just have to show up at the local indie bookstore next Friday after my Other Friday dinner to wait and pick it up. To prepare, I'm re-reading Order of the Phoenix and Half-Blood Prince again just to refresh my memory. I have read the first four books multiple times so I'm familiar with them, but the last two I have only read once, so it would be good to refresh. I started tonight and I'm almost halfway through Order of the Phoenix already.

I am eagerly anticipating what's going to happen in the final book. I'm also glad to hear that a number of fan sites and message boards are pledging to shut down for 48 hours to try to prevent spoilers from being leaked out. I know that if I were still on Livejournal I would have been avoiding reading any other journals for a few days until I finished the book. I have a few theories as to what will happen, but I'm just going to shut my mouth about them until I see if I am correct or not.