A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 17, 2007

Life Throws Me a Curve

Well folks, it looks like I'm back on the market again. I was informed by Joshua that he had been doing a lot of thinking and he wants to be just friends. I kind of saw this coming as I had noticed a change in his behavior the past week. I'm okay, it does hurt right now because I care for him and this was a bit sudden.

Tomorrow I'm going to call him, and return a few things of his that I have, and get some of my things back from his place. There will likely be a cooling off period but I do hope that we can be friends because he is a nice guy in general and I did like hanging out with him.