A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

August 17, 2007

Life Throws Me a Curve

Well folks, it looks like I'm back on the market again. I was informed by Joshua that he had been doing a lot of thinking and he wants to be just friends. I kind of saw this coming as I had noticed a change in his behavior the past week. I'm okay, it does hurt right now because I care for him and this was a bit sudden.

Tomorrow I'm going to call him, and return a few things of his that I have, and get some of my things back from his place. There will likely be a cooling off period but I do hope that we can be friends because he is a nice guy in general and I did like hanging out with him.