A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

June 08, 2008

A Few Milestones

This past Thursday, June 5, marks 7 months since JH and I started dating. It has been fun, and it only gets better every time. I was informed the other day just how much he and his family adore me :-)

Friday, June 6, marks 3 years since I started my job for the feds. It's hard to believe it's already been three years, and that I have made so much progress there since then. From what I hear they have nothing but praise for the work I do, which is a great thing considering the importance of the work that we do over in my division.

So technically this is my 4th summer here, and it looks like it's shaping up to be the best summer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment