A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 27, 2008

Halloween Party Photos



I went to a Halloween Party last night at a friend's house. I had a freaking blast, and it was good to see some old friends, and make new ones as well. I dressed as Daisuke Jigen from Lupin the 3rd, and it looked freaking awesome. What was funny was this morning when I went to church, people wondered if I had gone to a party as an Amish person, which was hilarious. Actually, a few people didn't recognize me at first either.

Maybe I'll keep this look. Click the martini above to see just how I looked.