A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 26, 2008

Woods Pictures



Pictures from my trip to The Woods are up on Flickr. You can click through to see all of the fall colors and the area. The one thing you will notice is that there are no shots of people, besides myself. Since this is a private campground, the few shots I do have with other people in them are not posted as I do not have their permission to have their faces shown. Click the trees to see just what I got to see.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the Fall colors in the DC Metro area this time of year...

    ReplyDelete