A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 27, 2008

Halloween Party Photos



I went to a Halloween Party last night at a friend's house. I had a freaking blast, and it was good to see some old friends, and make new ones as well. I dressed as Daisuke Jigen from Lupin the 3rd, and it looked freaking awesome. What was funny was this morning when I went to church, people wondered if I had gone to a party as an Amish person, which was hilarious. Actually, a few people didn't recognize me at first either.

Maybe I'll keep this look. Click the martini above to see just how I looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment