A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

October 11, 2008

The Original Point

I really should reconsider writing a blog entry at 1 in the morning, not because it fails to make sense, but sometimes if I am tired enough I completely go off of the original point.

In "Companion vs Self" I was discussing the fact that I had extra tickets to events, and that perhaps that wasn't always the wisest move.  The main point for me is that I got way into the mindset that when I go to events, I go with someone, so I end up buying two tickets to things.  I shouldn't be that way.  At this point, it is perfectly acceptable to go to some events alone and I should remember that and only buy one ticket.

Maybe that's why I haven't stayed single for long.  I sabotage myself because for some things I expect to go with  someone instead of by myself.  No more, I am breaking that habit.  I will take more consideration into an event and connclude if its fine to go it alone or take a friend.