A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 08, 2009

All Caught Up

I finally caught up on uploading my photos to Flickr. Included in my uploading are:
If you're really feeling brave, you can start from here and go through them all, but be warned, it's 135 pictures to get to the end.

One thing I have to say after going through and editing the latest batch of photos is that I really need to work with my camera settings more. One problem I have had in the past is when I have had to turn flash off, then I get the warning not to move, and of course it is impossible to keep perfectly still when you're holding the camera. I discovered last night a few changes made that problem go away at the Caps game. I'm going to continue to experiment with my camera so I can get better shots and not have to skip so many because they're blurred.