A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, relationships, LGBTQ+ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 08, 2009

All Caught Up

I finally caught up on uploading my photos to Flickr. Included in my uploading are:
If you're really feeling brave, you can start from here and go through them all, but be warned, it's 135 pictures to get to the end.

One thing I have to say after going through and editing the latest batch of photos is that I really need to work with my camera settings more. One problem I have had in the past is when I have had to turn flash off, then I get the warning not to move, and of course it is impossible to keep perfectly still when you're holding the camera. I discovered last night a few changes made that problem go away at the Caps game. I'm going to continue to experiment with my camera so I can get better shots and not have to skip so many because they're blurred.

1 comment:

  1. Hilda kind of looks like my dog. Must have Westie in her.

    ReplyDelete