A space to post my thoughts and musings about anything. This includes but is not limited to community, politics, current events, dating, GLBTQ issues, favorite things, and stuff that would make your dead relatives blush. I am not afraid to go there, as some can attest.

January 28, 2009

Damn Bugs

It seems that this week I caught whatever bug has been going around and hitting folks. Monday afternoon I started to feel a bit chilled so I laid on the couch trying to stay warm. I also ended up hitting the bathtub for some warmth as well, which helped a bit.

Tuesday I woke up and felt a bit off, but I figured I'd go to work anyway and if I felt worse, I'd head home. I managed to get through work, but boy did I feel like crap as the day went on. When I was leaving at the end of the day I felt feverish and my stomach felt like crap. I got home and immediately went to bed, which was around 7 PM. I would basically sleep until 5 AM the next morning, only being briefly interrupted twice because I woke up so hot my clothes were drenched in sweat.

Today has been mostly better, no fever, but I didn't have much of an appetite for most of the day until later on. Tonight I turned ravenous, probably in part because I skipped a meal last night.

Hopefully this is finally done and overwith because I am through with feeling like crap.